Film sets are known to be extremely busy working to tight deadlines working with limited budgets to ensure capturing that shot that’s going to make the movie or series what it is to become, sometimes things don’t run smoothly and to plan with outside elements working against us such as the weather, daylight hours, problems caused by the general public and Paparazzi etc, so we at DSRM have learnt to work with this and knowing that time means money and we at DSRM understand how important the demands can be on a production team to meet expectations, therefore by hiring us we will help to ensure shooting schedules are maintained safely and professionally at all times no matter the location and problems facing us.
Our management team will work with you to establish an exact statement of your security needs and our fully trained and SIA licensed operatives will ensure that this translates into a fully protected situation for all personnel in your workplace. One of our senior managers will act as your contact and will conduct job specific risk assessments and location security surveys which help them, and ultimately you, to produce a detailed report recommending various levels of set security and what measures need to be taken to achieve them.
We offer a professional, quality and friendly service, and all our operatives are experienced and conscientious, and will assist with all the location team and owners’ requirements as well as working closely with the film crew to ensure a trouble free, safe shoot employing tact and respect while ensuring the best interests of your production.
We fully understand how important it is to have continuity of staff on base and we will make sure this happen by keeping your base safe and secure twenty four hours a day.
Our operatives are:
- Intelligent with a minimum of 5 years film sector security experience
- Proficient in both written and oral communication
- Multi lingual in languages in accordance to your needs
- Smart and presentable appearance whether fully uniformed or in accordance to our consultation enabling them to stand out or merge into the environment. Trained to integrate with the internal staff and work alongside outside agencies
- Managed in accordance to British Standard BS7690 and BS8507
- Screened beyond BS7858 as we conduct an enhanced DBS as mandatory
- fit and healthy
- Skilled in General Maintenance and caretaker duties
- vigilant of procedures of In/out booking and identification of visitors
- Trained in body, Bag, vehicle and room searches
Our operatives will be responsible for:
- Risk analysis, threat assessment and security planning – make use of our years or experience to make sure you are neither over nor undermanned.
- Location Liaison, making sure the name of your film keeps it’s good reputation with local contacts. We aim to leave a location in a better state than we found it.
- Paparazzi Protection, not all press attention is welcome. We may implement counter surveillance on the film set and monitor fan sites and social media.
- Helping you to manage the tight turnaround times of seeing the base in and out and setting up the next location if needed
- Security – protection of the cast, the crew and the equipment at ALL times.
- Unit Base Maintenance (water bowsers, fuel bowsers, tower lights, generators)
- Site Safety Controls and Management (including where applicable, marshalling of cast and crew)
- Crowd Control and Crowd Management Systems
- Street Reservation and Traffic Cone Management
- Car Parking Co-ordination
- We provide dog handling, static and perimeter patrols
Our operatives are qualified in:
- Level 2 Door Supervision
- Level 3 Close Protection
- Level 2 CCTV operations
- Level 3 First Aid as a minimum
- Level 2 Fire and Safety
- Level 2 Drug Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Counter terrorism surveillance
- Level 3 Physical Intervention and hand cuffing
Our number one goal at any location is to leave it in a better state than we found it. By building rapports with location contacts and taking care of their property, you can rest assured of a warm welcome. We provide 24hr complete production cover across all parameters of the shooting area: from the periphery of the shoot location, across Unit and Tech base, to the confines of set. Be it within the studios or on location.
Call now for a free site risk assessment and quotation.