We pride ourselves in being professional, offering a customised personal service where a strong relationship is established with each client. All clients present and future can expect the same high level of service and will have access to our management team, including Directors, at all times. As our lines of command are shorter and more responsive we are able to provide better communication within the client-company relationship. We believe that this is a service commitment that very few companies can match.
Security personnel are often the first contact that our visitors experience and the front of house impression they create is important. Our security personnel will be carefully trained and uniformed to reflect the style and culture of your business and provide the optimum level of security for your requirements.
We have in-house resources for training to support the integration of manned guarding and electronic security systems: alarms, CCTV, patrol clock systems, and the use of the very latest technology available.
We select only those personnel who display ability, professionalism and crucially, reflect well on both DSRM and your organisation in accordance to the British standard BS7499.
Our operatives are:
- Screened beyond BS7858 as we conduct an enhanced DBS as mandatory.
- Ability to function as a team member, and work within established procedures.
- Trained to integrate with the internal staff and work alongside store management.
- Proficient in both written and oral communication
- Multi lingual in languages in accordance to our consultation.
- Experienced in Access control, alarm response, mobile patrols, and gatehouse monitoring are all important security duties.
- Friendly and provide a meet and greet service
- Skilled in body, Bag, vehicle and room searches
- Skilled in Telephony duties
- In/out booking and identification of visitors
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Ability to function as a team member, and work within established procedures
- Fully uniformed in accordance to our consultation enabling them to stand out amongst the crowd as a figure of authority.
- Optional Till/Cashier duties
- Disciplined in Package signing
- Disciplined in populating Numerous Logs for any requirement
- Skilled in General Maintenance and caretaker duties
- Experienced in Mail Room Duties
- Level 3 First Aid
- Level 2 CCTV operations
- Level 2 Fire and Safety
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Level 2 Drug Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Counter terrorism and surveillance
- Our head of security are trained in Level 2 Risk Assessments
- Level 2 NVQ Providing Security Services
- Level 3 Physical Intervention and hand cuffing.
Our fully trained professional security personnel will ensure you that any visitors to your premise feel secured and comfortable from the moment they step foot through your door.