DSRM provides unparalleled safety from hotels, theatres, exclusive Night Clubs, Annual General Meetings, private functions, award ceremonies, sales promotions, black tie events, conferences, exhibitions, entertainment events, to other high profile events ensuring the safety of our clients.
DSRM understand that security operatives will be the first point of contact for members of the public entering your premises. We therefore ensure that all of our operatives are smartly dressed, have good communication skills in order to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for your customers.
As our operatives are trained in-house we ensure you receive only the premium level of service is according to British standard BS7960.
We have the resources and experience to undertake any contract any place any time in accordance to assignment instructions bespoke to your consultation.
We have over 3000 licensed security professionals available to assign
Our operatives are:
- Proficient in both written and oral communication
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Able to function as a team member, and work within established procedures
- Screened beyond BS7858 as we conduct an enhanced DBS as mandatory.
- Experience in Crowd management
- Disciplined in Emergency planning and evacuation procedures
- Aware of importance of Liaising with police and event organisers
- Level 3 First Aid
- Level 3 AED
- Level 2 Fire and Safety
- Level 2 Drug Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Counter terrorism
- Our head door supervisors are trained in Level 2 Award in Personal License Holder
- Level 3 Physical Intervention and hand cuffing.