Our Security Personnel are brand ambassadors of our services and have established an association with our customers by providing quality services. DSRM encourages to improve employees’ skills through ongoing in-house and external training programmes via Dean Training Limited. Our security experts are always at the forefront to lead their team in order to secure not only people, property and assets but also long-term reputation of the clients.
We are of the opinion that the highest quality of service delivery can only be achieved through a partnership i.e client relationship, where trust in the provision of service is implicit and delivery is a seamless part of the client’s own operation. Our passionate commitment to high quality customer care is a key company value that encompasses our overall approach to ensure customer satisfaction.
DSRM will never take short cuts with the quality of our service provision or the management support of our contracts in order to cut costs.
Why choose DSRM services?
- DSRM’s security operations are managed entirely by former Service Officers and Non-Commissioned Officers, law enforcement officers and security industry security operatives with a minimum 5 years’ experience.
- We operate a robust and effective recruitment policy to ensure we source quality personnel capable of providing a positive contribution all our operative are screened beyond BS7858 as we conduct an enhanced DBS as mandatory. We supply only the most highly skilled and experienced, fully SIA licensed operatives who supersede British Standards.
- Integration of electronic security systems: alarms, CCTV, patrol clock systems, and the use of the very latest technology available.
- We offer a complete security management service, reporting directly as assigned with regular updates, reports and service evaluations. The service may include the planning, introduction and implementation of a completely new security solution designed specifically for the customer. Alternatively it may include restructuring and up-dating an existing operation that is failing to meet the needs of the customer. We conduct a dynamic security risk assessment as mandatory to ensure that people, property and assets are adequately protected.
- We provide transparent pricing with an open-book quotation policy.we have the resources and experience to undertake any contract at any place any time.
Make the right choice.